5K FOR CHARITY
March 2, 2024 • 8:45 AM
Bring the whole family! Encourage your friends, family, church, school, or civic group to participate, and help us raise thousands of dollars for our charities! This is a timed 5k! All participants will receive a technical shirt and a finisher medal.
All 5K finishers will receive a custom designed finisher medal.
The 5K will start on Duval Street in front of the Jacksonville Fairgrounds. Same starting line as the 15K.
The 5K will finish inside the Fairgrounds entering from Randolph Ave.
This is a 5K for Charity!
Half of each entry will go directly to our charities! Last year we raised over $35,000 for our official charities. In 35 years, we have raised over $1,000,000 for local charities.
- American Lung Association
- Dreams Come True
- High School Track and Cross Country teams
- HOPE Worldwide
- JTC Running
- L’Arche Harbor House
- North Florida School
- Special Olympics – Duval County
- The ALS Association Florida Chapter
- Jacksonville Speech and Hearing Center
- Seamark Ranch
- The FOUNDATION – Community Hospice