Synovus 5K for Charity
March 7, 2020: 8:30 AM
Bring the whole family! Encourage your friends, family, church, school, or civic group to participate, and help us raise thousands of dollars for our charities! This is a timed 5k! All participants will receive a technical shirt and a finisher medal.
All 5K finishers will receive a custom designed finisher medal.
The 5K will start on Duval Street in front of the Jacksonville Fairgrounds.
The 5K will finish inside the Fairgrounds entering from Randolph Ave.
Important note: The 5K starts at 8:30 AM from the same starting line as Gate River Run 15K
This is a 5K for Charity!
Half of each entry will go directly to our charities! Last year we raised over $35,000 for our official charities. In 35 years, we have raised a total of over $1,000,000 for local charities.
- American Lung Association
- Catholic Charities Bureau, Inc.
- Dreams Come True
- High School Track and Cross Country teams
- HOPE Worldwide
- L’Arche Harbor House
- March of Dimes
- North Florida School
- Special Olympics – Duval County
- The ALS Association Florida Chapter
- Jacksonville Speech and Hearing Center
- First Coast No More Homeless Pets