Packet Pickup – Only available at the NEOTEIN Runners’ Expo at the Jacksonville Fairgrounds
- March 2nd, 12 PM until 6 PM
- March 3rd 10 AM until 6 PM
- Race Day – out of town only – 6:00 AM until 7:45 AM
Important Note: You can only pickup your packet during the session for which you registered. Check confirmation Link below if you do not know your pickup session.
Find your bib number and pickup session
When registering for the event, you will be asked to select a time to pick up your packet. Packet pickup is limited to 2,000 participants per two hour session. Masks are required when picking up packets.
Jacksonville Area Participants
If you live in the Jacksonville area (Duval, Clay, St. John’s and Nassau counties) you must pick up your packet at the Runner’s Expo on Thursday or Friday.
For participants traveling from out of town, there will be packet pickup ton race morning, but you must pay $5 for the service during registration. This option is available to out-of-town runners only! Out-of-town runners are defined as runners from outside Duval, Clay, St. Johns and Nassau Counties.
The Runner’s Expo Packet Pickup
Thursday, March 2nd
Session 1 (12:00 PM – 2:00 PM)
Session 2 (2:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
Session 3 (4:00 PM until 6:00 PM)
Friday, March 3rd
Session 1 (10 AM – Noon)
Session 2 (Noon – 2:00 PM)
Session 3 (2:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
Session 4 (4:00 PM until 6:00 PM)
Saturday, March 4th: Out of Town Runners Only
To pick up a packet on race day you have to live out of the Jacksonville area (more than 30 miles from downtown) and pay a $5 pickup fee. The fee must be paid during registration.
Can’t Make it to the The Runners’ Expo?
If you are unable to pick up your own packet, your packet may be picked up for you.
- Before the Expo begins: Fill out the Authorization Card, sign, and give it to the person who is picking up your packet for you. They will need to bring this to the Runner’s Expo with them.
- If the Expo has already begun, the person picking up your packet will go down to the Expo and fill out an Expo Authorization form. They will fill in your information and sign it stating they picked up your packet for you.
Bib Number Assignment:
There is a spot on the Authorization form for you to fill in your Bib Number. You can look this up closer to the race once the race numbers are assigned, or there will be a “Bib Number Look Up” area at the Runner’s Expo.