Individual Photos and Videos
Race Day- March 4, 2023
Online registration has closed for all events.
The Synovus 5K and Brooks Challenge Mile have sold out.
15K registrations will be taken at the expo on Thursday and Friday until we sell out.
Registration for the Junior River Run will be taken at the expo.
Jacksonville Fairgrounds – 510 Fairgrounds Place, Jax, FL 32202
Next to football stadium off Duval Street – Park in Lot P in front of Fairgrounds
Find your bib number and pickup session here.
Thursday – Noon Until 6 PM
Friday – 10 AM until 6 PM
Saturday – 6:30 until 8:00 AM – Must have paid for this service and be from out-of town.
Race Day Schedule:
Please arrive at least one hour prior to your projected start time. All parking lots open.
All races start on Duval Street at Corner of Randolph.
15K finishes at Gate 1 of the Stadium
5K and all mile events finish inside Fairgrounds off Randolph at Duval.
- Wave 1 15K – On Duval Street
- Wave 2 15K – Grey – behind Wave 1 on Duval and in north side of Lot P – Wave 2 inflatable
- Wave 3 15K – Purple – southside of P at large Wave 3 Inflatable
- Wave 4 15k – Pink – on Georgia Street next to Baseball field – Wave 4 inflatable
- 5K – inside Fairgrounds until all 15K waves have started. You will be called to the start.
- All Mile Events – inside Fairgrounds until called to the start
- 7:52 AM – Adaptive Athlete Start
- 7:55 AM – Elite Women Start – Only open to women in the USA 15K Championship
- 8:00 AM – Wave 1 Start – bibs 1 -3800
- 8:05 AM – Wave 2 Start – bibs 3801 to 7500 with grey background on bib.
- 8:10 AM – Wave 3 Start – bibs 7501 to 12000 with purple background on bib
- 8:15 AM – Wave 4 Start – bibs 12001 to 14,000 with pink background on bib
- 8:30 AM – Post-race and Expo open to public
- 8:45 AM – 5K Start – One wave all participants
- 10:00 AM – Brooks Rehab Mile Challenge – staging area inside Farigrounds
- 10:15 AM – USA 15K Championship Awards at stage in Fairgrounds
- 11 AM – Junior River Run – Four different starts from 11:00 until 11:45 AM
- Noon – Post-race Activities and expo closes
The first wave of bibs have been assigned.Please note: If your bib has been assigned (see link above), we are unable to change your bib number. Refunds, deferrals and transfers are not allowed.
We would like to welcome two new sponsors this year!
NEOTEIN has agreed to be the title sponsor of the Runners’ Expo, which will be open to the public on March 2nd, 3rd and 4th. All 15K and 5K participants are required to pick up their packets at the expo
Brooks Running will be the official shoe and merchandise sponsor of the Gate River Run. Brooks has been the number one shoe in running for the last decade. They will have a large presence at the NEOTEIN Runners’ Expo.
This Year’s Swag
The Top 10% Hats
- Register online
- Bib Number Assignments
- Packet Pickup Information
- Parking Information
- Complete overview start/finish
- Start Layout
- Post-Race Layout
- Finish Layout
- 15K Course Map
- 5K Course Map
- Road Closures
- Bib Pickup Authorization Form
- 2023 Results
- Individual Pictures
- Results 1978 to 2022
- Hotel Information
- USATF Championship Information for elite athletes
ABOUT OUR TITLE SPONSOR
ABOUT THE HOST CLUB
Welcome Brooks Running as our new shoe and merchandise sponsor.